HELPING KIDS SOAR!
Healthy Habits for
Mind, Body & Soul
Are you worried about your child's emotional well-being and health?
Sign-up for a free consultation today to find the program that best fits your family.
Is your child struggling with . . .
- Screen addiction
- Stress & anxiety
- Emotional eating
- Too much sedentary time
- Low self-esteem
- Picky or unhealthy eating
KIDSHAPE CAN HELP!
Learn how KidShape can help your family thrive
Join us for our next free live online workshop to learn healthy lifestyle tools to help your family soar.REGISTER HERE
Build mental strength
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a mental health crisis for our children. Depression and anxiety are at an all time high. KidShape gives your child the tools to become resilient, including:
- improves self-esteem
- increase positive body image
- address screen and social media addiction
- reduce anxiety with stress management tools
- find inner strength
- discover tools to deal with sadness and challenging days
Create healthier eating habits
KidShape workshops make eating healthy fun and tasty for even the pickiest eaters. Families practice research-backed and kid-tested tools to help the whole family eat healthier. KidShape focuses on the following nutrition topics and more:
- creating health meals & snacks
- designing weekly meal plans
- cooking healthy recipes that taste good
- eating mindfully
- enjoying more plant-based meals
Each family receives an individual nutrition assessment with a registered dietitian nutritionist when they enroll in one of our family-based programs.
Move more, site less
We encourage families to move 60 minutes a day. Grab your bike, take a hike, or have a home dance party! KidShape helps families:
- reduce screen time and increase physical activity
- find creative ways to get the entire family physically active
- discover home workouts that can be done anywhere anytime
- understand the mental and physical benefits of exercise
- learn ways to stay motivated to continue exercising
Each KidShape workshop ends with goal setting - an important step in creating changes that become part of daily life. Goals can:
- provide specific focus
- motivate, especially during setbacks
- show progress
- set realistic timeline for the accomplishment
- give long-term direction, with steps taken each week
Build a healthier family
Since KidShape started in the early 1990's, over 10,000 families have become healthier by participating in the program. KidShape focuses on long-term lifestyle changes. Families report:
- increased fruit and vegetable consumption
- decreased screen time
- improved physical activity
One study showed the lifestyle changes made resulted in 87% of the children, who were overweight or obese, losing weight and 80% of those children maintaining that weight loss up to two years after the program ended.
KidShape in the Media
The KidShape program has been featured in local, national and international media, including 20/20, the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, the Discovery Channel, Television New Zealand, Los Angeles Times, Latina Magazine and Time magazine.
Ready to Start KidShape?
Is your family ready to get healthier? Join the 1000s of KidShape families, who have participated in the program over the last 20 years across the United States.
KidShape Toolbox Newsletter
Would you like healthy recipes and family wellness tools delivered to your inbox? Sign up today and we will send you the KidShape Toolbox packed with resources to help build a healthier family.